Sunday, October 24, 2010

Seven Days Away

It was a beautiful sunset looking across the horse park 
to where I imagine my friends in California are sitting on their porches watching the sky also.

My main character has gathered memories and friends around her 
and has chosen new music. She's got a big story to figure out and even now is trying to decide which world is the real one.

My favorite character from another story of mine has been visiting again. He turned up out of the blue while I was working on the finish of my last year NaNo novel this spring. As I paused from California Crazy suddenly the second part of Strings appeared. I didn't know there was going to be a second part. 
I worked on them one after another. It was darned exciting.

This time next week, after everyone is fed,  I will be making last minute preparations, brewing a nice strong pot of coffee, reviewing my notes, 
or maybe just sitting outside with my muses around me, 
all of us waiting for midnight

No comments: